Am I getting old? No~!!!!!!
I don't want to get old!! NO~!!! Seriously my back-ache is killing me... Its getting worst, worst that yesterday... Hui say may be because I don't have enough sleep so my muscle gets sore easily... but is it like what she say I don't know... Hope it is like that... so ying stop banging the door so loud... I need enough sleep to get better... Anyway I doubt she reads my blog either. But seriously I need to get back to my project soon. Eugenia set a target for me and I have just gotten what she said but my animation part is still not done yet as Chew Li's still not finished yet. Oh well, my own target is still not reached yet... I think I should set it higher so that I can finish more too. But I'm afraid that I might give Chew Li and Eugenia too much last minute work.
P.S. My back hurts, so when I say that it hurts will someone help me massage?? Please?